Since we pass the name ‘best betting sites’, there’s no chance we’re able to escape without proclaiming to provide you with a couple of our top ten betting sites. One of these list are online bookmakers, sportsbooks and even the odd betting exchange. If you wish to learn more about best betting sites then don’t forget to go to our website.
This page talks about the betting sites on the whole, so if you have a tendency to only bet on one particular sport, you might like to have a look at our recommendations on the very best online bookmakers predicated on sport. We’ve lists for football, horse racing, tennis and snooker with an increase of to follow soon.
Top 3 Betting Sites in 2020
1. Bet365 – Up to £100 in Bet Credits
For our number 1 pick we’ve chosen Bet365 who are an institution in British betting. Through a mixture of great odds, a smooth site and more markets compared to the other sites we’ve tested, they provide a sports betting package which should keep everyone happy – whatever your gamble of choice is.
In conditions of promotions we’ve found them to be very generous, and not simply for clients either – existing customers also get well looked after with lots of offers to keep you happy once you’ve registered. These offers tend to change regularly so for full information on the welcome bonus and current offers, see this web site.
What we like:
- Great Promotions – For both new and existing customers
- Massive Collection of Markets – More guess choices than you can shake a stick at
- Fantastic Mobile Site/App – Among the easiest to use & most reliable we’ve tested
2. Coral – Bet £5 + Get £20 in Free Bets
The folks at Coral have recently attended great efforts to carefully turn their product into something awesome, and it really shows. With a fresh sleek design and intuitive navigation system, you can find to the betting market you’re looking for with reduced effort. And as always they feature highly competitive odds that rival each of the other UK traditional bookmakers.
Where Coral really enter their own has been their betting offers, and they also consistently offer cash back specials and free gamble promotions on all major sports – including offers for Football, Horse Racing, Golf, Cricket, Rugby and F1. That’s, of course, on top of their £20 free gamble you can claim when registering. We’re incredibly impressed with the brand new Coral, and we’re hoping that they continue the nice work in the quite a long time.
What We Like:
- Great All Rounder – Easy to navigate, good odds & wide range of markets.
- A LOT OF Bonuses – Regular cash back specials & free bets for existing customers.
- Coral Connect – Deposit & cash out through some of Coral’s 1800+ traditional shops.
3. BetVictor – Bet £5 Get £30
Next up are BetVictor – formally known as ‘Victor Chandler’ or ‘VC’. BetVictor are particularly good for their competitive odds and they have officially had ‘best odds most often’ and ‘best average odds’ for the last two premiership seasons. They’ve recently taken that one step further with the newest Acca Price Promise, where they guarantee to be the most effective odds on 5+ football accumulator.
The subscribe offer is generous, plus you’ll also get access to plenty of cash return specials which they operate on most major sports. BTTS fans must have a look at their ‘both teams to score’ cash back offer which pays out if your acca loses as a result of just one leg.
BetVictor also give a pretty damn good VIP program for active punters – something that’s somewhat unusual in the sports betting world. Members will receive special customized bonuses, a personal account manager and even invitations to hospitality events.
What We Like:
- Fantastic Odds – Among the best odds available, especially for football.
- Acca Guarantee – They even provide a best odds guarantee on 5+ football accumulators.
- Racing CASH BACK – Cash back if your horse refuses or whips around in the very beginning of the race.